CUMACURE®Lemon Pharma offers a new product range of nutritional supplements made of curcumin (active agent of Curcuma), which has been in the center of active research in the past years and proven several interesting virtues. Curcuma is a plant from South Asia, predominantly cultivated in India, but also in China, Japan, Burma and some African countries. Renowned in traditional Indian and Chinese medicine, Curcuma has numerous therapeutic virtues:
- Helps the body to reduce oxidative stress
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the intestinal tract
- Helps to maintain efficient natural defences
- Is considered a very good antioxidant in the occident
- Helps to reduce all inflammatory states
- Protects the liver
Our dragees (HPMC) contain 440 mg Curcuma extract (95 % of curcumin) and 5 mg black pepper extract (Bioperine). We use neither additives nor excipients. Curcumin has a low bioavailability. Research has shown that piperine, spicy ingredient of pepper, improves the absorption of curcuminoids considerably. Adding pepper extract (with peperine) therefore improves absorption of Curcuma by up to 20 times. This product thereby achieves a much higher rates of curcumin. Each dragee contains 418 mg of curcumin.
Dragees (HPMC) with 440 mg Curcuma extract (95 % curcumin) and 5 mg black pepper extract (BIOPERINE®)
- Without flavour, colorants and preservatives
- Without alcohol, gluten and lactose
1 dragees per day, drink with half a glass of water, during meals.
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Do not use in case of obstruction of the bile ducts or gallstones.