UN FENOMENO NATURALE
CUMACURE® CURCUMIN – HEALING POWER OF NATURE
With CUMACURE®, Lemon Pharma offers an innovative dietary supplement whose high-dose active ingredient curcumin is extracted from the turmeric root, which has been at the center of modern health research for years. Curcuma is a plant from South Asia, which is mainly cultivated in India, but also in China, Japan, Myanmar (Burma) and some African countries. In Germany it is known as turmeric and as a spice component of curry. The root’s effectiveness goes far beyond this use. The natural active ingredients of turmeric root, the plant compounds curcuminoids, are contained at 95%, the highest possible level of intensity, in our CUMACURE® extract
- With CUMACURE® the maximum legally permitted dosage of 200mg Curcuminiode is complied with1)
- Bioavailability guaranteed through the use of piperine
- High absorption in the body through 20-fold improvement of curcumin effectiveness
- Intake for children, pregnant women, nursing mothers and for those taking anticoagulants only after consultation with a doctor
1)EFSA Opinion 2018; monograph of the HMPC (Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products) of 25.09.2018
ORIGINAL CUMACURE® INTENSE95 CAPSULES
Dietary supplement with 95% CURCUMINOIDS from extracted curcuma rootstock (50:1) and black pepper fruit extract (Piper nigrum).
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without artificial colorants
- Without alcohol, gluten and lactose
Recommendations for use:
Adults take 1 capsule once a day after meals with a sufficient amount of water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Intake for children, pregnant women, nursing mothers, and in case of intake of anticoagulants only after consultation with a doctor. Store out of reach of children, in a cool, dry place and away from light.
Available in two sizes: 30 capsules or 90 capsules.
Contattateci se desiderate ulteriori informazioni su questa serie di prodotti.
Inviate un’e-mail a firstname.lastname@example.org
o chiamateci al numero: +49 211 17904 801